Please have as many of the following details as possible ready when you call:
1. Your pet’s details: Name, age, breed and weight.
2. What your pet has eaten or been exposed to? e.g. the drug or product/brand name.
3. How has your pet absorbed the potential toxin? e.g. Have they eaten, inhaled or has it been on their skin.
4. How long ago was your pet exposed to the potential toxin? e.g. estimated minutes, hours.
5. How much of the potential toxin have they been exposed to? e.g. unit of measure and estimated amount.
5. Is this the first time your pet has been exposed to this toxin? e.g. If this has happened in the past, when.